Palpatine

• ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    • View Profile
THANK YOU :***
« on: November 18, 2016, 06:10:34 PM »
Hi my name is Songbi. Im a newb and childish they said.

PEOPLE TELLING ME IM RUDE. AM I? HAHAHA

IM PLAYING THIS GAME 1 MONTH BUT I FEEL LIKE IM PLAYING THIS GAME FOR A YEAR ALREADY <3

Well i had fun playing this game. Bosshunting. Pking and everything.

I know majority of the players hate me but I still play and stand on my own even they bash me alot. Hahaha

WELL I HAVE TO LEAVE.

TO MY FRIENDS IN GAME. (IF I HAVE) HAHAHAHA.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EVERYTHING.

TO @Eye>> KEEP UP THE GOODWORK MAN

TO @Boris>> I SALUTE YOU, BECAUSE YOURE BEING FAIR ON EVERYTHING AND KEEP IT UP!

TO @Artemis/NECTIS>> SORRY FOR MAKING YOU MAD IN GAME HAHA :* I KNOW YOU STILL HATE ME BUT I LIKE YOU HAHAHA

TO @Allyn>> ACT AS A SUPPORT. DO FAIR DECISIONS AND START HELPING NEWBIE. BTW STOP ROBBING THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW THE RIGHT PRICES.

TO@NATSU>> U OWE ME ALOT! HAHAHAHA

THE UPDATE OF ARTEMIS WILL BE GREAT! YOU BETTER WAIT FOR THE EVENT.

BTW EYE. I CANT KEEP MY PROMISE HAHAHA YOU GO HUNT ALONE HAHAHA

THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN!

« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 06:12:34 PM by Songbi »

Eye

Re: THANK YOU :***
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 06:17:04 PM »
Take care Songbi 8)

Cecil

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 06:18:16 PM »
Don't hate you, I just don't like how you cheat while dueling and how you use the bank that was handed to you negatively.

Allyn

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 08:15:24 PM »
Hopefully this post gets deleted as it is just meant to be rude more than a goodbye.

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 12:04:04 AM »
Kinda just seems like he is blaming us for him quitting or somthing, whatever the reason may be we dont hate anyone. Infact i like everyone on this server even if youve done me wrong or one of my friends wrong i could never hate any of you. The fact that he said i owe him a lot when he quit is that he wants me to feel bad or somthing but anyways it was fun to have songbi on the server for multiple reasons good and bad. No one hates you @Songbi but some just didnt like how you presented yourself, i did call you childish but only when you really were being childish, anyways have a good life and if you ever come back no one will be mean cuz we all have a heart as long as you are nice and fair.

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 06:47:08 PM »
Songbi made his own decision to quit, but I do have to say that he was probably the first person on this server to help me out. Yeah, he might not've been what most of you would consider as 'normal' (as far as how eccentric etc.), but he was still part of the community, and I'll miss talking to him. It is my understanding that there had been quite a bit of drama leading up to this, but this post is an expression of how he feels and what led him to his decision, even if you don't like or agree with what he said. We all need to be treating each other respectfully and handling situations regarding rules better than arguing over ::yell and running to the forums with illegitimate claims against each other trying to prove something. Treat each other right and just have fun playing the game so stuff like this doesn't happen.

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2018, 05:00:11 AM »
Thanks to these interesting information, it is also worth mentioning the useful news for readers.

Ruby888