Server Support
« on: January 08, 2018, 08:47:02 PM »
Name: Ryan

In-game Username: Limitless

Forum Username: Limitless

Did you view, understand, and agree on the following?: Yes
RatedPixels Rules:http://www.ratedpixels.com/forum/index.php?topic=16.0
Donation Terms of Service:http://ratedpixels.com/forum/index.php?topic=15.msg15#msg15

Position you are applying for: Server Support

Timezone (GMT +/-): GMT +1

Main language: English

Do you speak a second language?: Partial French

Average time played per day: Pretty much all day after 3:30pm (when home from work)

When did you join RatedPixels?: October 9 2016

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server?: Yes

Previous experience with Staff/Ranks (Do not mention server names): Multiple accounts of Mod's Admin's and even Dev. Also a Wiki Dev as I am good with coding PhP

Why do you deserve this rank?: As I think I'm the longest serving player. And I think I'm suited for the role.

Have you been Banned, Jailed, Muted, etc?: Never

If answered yes to above, why?: N/A

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?: Possibly free up sometime off Xbox

What would you do if someone was using offensive language? Mute them

What would you do if you came across someone that appeared to be AFK training? Determine whether they are actually AFK training then jail them

What would you do if a player did not pay out when dicing? Jail them

What would you do if someone asked you to buy RS gp from them? Unless they are buying Donator items then they shall be jailed until either Boris or another Mod has a different punishment

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums? Mute

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?: I enjoy many things too many to type out, but I am an upcoming Youtuber, I'm a guitarist, I used to play in a band but we split up. Now I play solo mainly. I also love to play xbox I'm always on both xbox and the server whether it may be afking on one or the other.

Anything else you would like us to know?:Nothing I can think of.